- This website is published by
- Simon Gattner
- Responsible for Content
- Simon Gattner
- Design, Implementation and Technical Maintenance
- Simon Gattner
We assume no liability for completeness, editorial and technical errors, omissions or the accuracy of information on this website.
In particular, we make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of information obtained through links to external websites.
Operators of websites are responsible for the content they make available for use on their own websites, subject to the provisions of general law. This “own content” is to be distinguished from links to content provided by operators of external websites.
Hyperlinks to the contents of external websites are provided for informational purposes only.
Responsibility for the content of external websites lies solely with the provider of such content. External websites are carefully scrutinised and checked to the best of our knowledge and belief before any corresponding link is created. However, we make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of information obtained through external hyperlinks. The content of external websites can be changed at any time without the knowledge of Simon Gattner.
With respect to all links provided on this website, we explicitly declare that we have no control over the design and content of external websites that can be accessed through links on this website; in addition, such links do not imply endorsement of the linked websites or their content. This declaration applies to all pages on this website and all links contained therein.
Please inform Simon Gattner if gattner.name provides links to websites whose content may be deemed objectionable.
Simon Gattner reserves the right, without prior notice, to change, supplement or remove the information provided on this website.
- Accessing Our Website
Every visit to the website is stored in a log file. The following information is stored in the log file for a short time:
- Name of file accessed
- Date and time of access
- Notification of whether the file was accessed successfully
- Browser related information
The stored data are analysed solely for the purpose of optimising our internet service.
- Transmission of Personal Data to Third Parties
- Data collected from visits to our website and stored on log files are transmitted to third parties only when required by law or court decision. We do not transmit data for other commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Protection of Minors
- Persons under 18 years of age should not transmit personal data to us without the permission of their parents or persons entitled to exercise parental authority. We do not request personal data from children and youths. We do not knowingly collect such data and do not transmit such data to third parties.
- Links to External Websites
- Our website contains links to external websites. We have no control over whether the operators of these linked websites comply with data protection laws.